GLOBAL LICENSE AGREEMENT
We want to use your content. If you agree, this sets out the terms on which you are letting us use your content.
LICENSE TO USE USER GENERATED CONTENT:
- This permission to use your content (“UGC”) is an agreement between you (“You” or “Your”) and Philip Morris International Management SA (“PMI”).
- You confirm that:
- You are current user of IQOS and at least 18 years old (if you do not appear in UGC) or at least 25 years old (if you appear recognizably in UGC);
- the UGC is Your original work and does not violate any intellectual property, personality or other rights which belong to a third party;
- Your permission to use the UGC under this agreement (“Your License”) does not violate or conflict with Your existing contractual arrangements or applicable laws;
- any people recognizably appearing in the UGC including yourself are at least 25 years old, and that You have permission from those people to: i) photograph, record or film them , ii) include their photograph, sound and/or video in the UGC and iii) if applicable, use their names for being shared by PMI and its affiliates for the purposes listed below with no consideration payable to them, and iv) provide PMI with a copy of their written permission if PMI requests You to do so;
Welcome to the official IQOS Customer Care page. This page is intended for adult smokers who want to continue enjoying tobacco products and adult IQOS users.
Do you need help with your IQOS device or have questions? We are here to help and provide customer care support [from Monday to Sunday from 10:00– to 19:00].
Before we tell what you shouldn’t do on our page, here are some things you should know about IQOS:
- IQOS is not risk free or a safe alternative to cigarettes, but it is a much better choice than smoking.
- HEETS contain nicotine. Although nicotine is not the primary cause of smoking-related diseases, it is addictive and not risk free.
- IQOS is not an alternative to quitting. The best choice for consumers concerned about the health risks of smoking is to quit tobacco altogether.
- To experience the benefit of IQOS, adult smokers should switch completely to IQOS and abandon cigarettes permanently.
- IQOS is not for non-smokers.
- IQOS is not for minors.
We’ll regularly monitor the page, responding to and passing on as many useful recommendations as we can. We are glad you are here and expect feedback and passionate conversations but let’s keep it clean and positive.
You are responsible for the content you post on this page and we reserve the right to remove any postings that contain:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
We reserve the right to block user posting content as described above and other content which we consider inappropriate.
License to Use User Generated Content (“UGC”). For any UGC that You submit, post, send us in Direct Private Message (DM), you represent and warrant that it is your original work, doesn’t infringe third party intellectual property or other rights and You grant from the moment we receive it, Philip Morris International Management SA (“PMI”) and its affiliates, a royalty free, perpetual license (“Your License”) to use the UGC for all lawful (including commercial) purposes, such as marketing, promotion and/or advertising of the PMI non-combustible brands, products and related services. Your License grants also PMI the right to reproduce, modify, display and prepare derivative works, publicly perform, display, distribute, broadcast, and otherwise use the UGC, in whole or in part in any way PMI (or any of its affiliates) desires, in any media for publication and in any geographies.
You may opt-out from Your License by contacting us in direct messenger or by email at email@example.com (mention Your name or nickname and the name of Facebook Customer Care page).
Remember, posts from you or other people do not necessarily represent the views of Philip Morris International. We do not have responsibility for any content or links shared by you or other people. If you want to share this page or its content with your own community, please, make sure the people who see your posts are legal age smokers or adult IQOS users. We also encourage you to review Facebook's statement of rights and responsibilities located here: www.facebook.com/terms.
Alternatively, you can also find help through IQOS Customer Care channels on www.iqos.com