How do I charge my IQOS?
- It takes about 90 minutes to fully charge the IQOS Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet.
- The Pocket Charger does not require a full charge to work, but if the pocket charger is fully charged you may use the holder for up to 20 time.
How do I clean my IQOS?
- Remember to clean your IQOS Holder regularly.
- After removing your IQOS Holder from the Pocket Charger, completely separate the cap from the IQOS Holder.
- Insert the IQOS Holder's body into the IQOS Cleaner long brush until it stops.
- Gently clean using a twisting motion.
- Insert the IQOS Holder's cap into the IQOS Cleaner short brush until it stops and gently clean using a twisting motion once more.
- Sometimes a part of a HeatStick will remain stuck in your IQOS Holder cap. To remove it, you will need to pull out the cleaning hook from your IQOS Cleaner long brush.
- Insert the cleaning hook into the Holder's cap, then clean using a twisting, up-and-down motion.
- Gently tap both sides of the IQOS Holder's cap to loosen and release any remaining tobacco fragments.
- Be sure to wash the IQOS cleaning brushes periodically by rinsing them in water and leaving them to dry completely.