Important information about IQOS
• IQOS is for men and women who would otherwise continue to use tobacco or nicotine products.
• IQOS is not for people who have never smoked or who have quit tobacco and nicotine use.
• IQOS is not an alternative to quitting tobacco and nicotine use.
• To experience the benefit of IQOS, adult smokers should switch to IQOS completely and abandon cigarettes permanently.
Tobacco and health effects
• IQOS is not risk-free.
• HEETS tobacco sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive.
• The best way to reduce tobacco related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
• Nicotine is naturally present in the tobacco used in HEETS sticks.
• Nicotine is addictive and may cause side-effects similar to those associated with other nicotine-containing products, like headache, nausea, or throat irritation. If you experience these symptoms stop using HEETS and consult a health care professional.
• IQOS is not for people who have heart problems or are diabetic.
• IQOS should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
• If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether and consult a health care professional.
Children and adolescents
• IQOS is intended for adult use only.
• Children and adolescents should not use IQOS under any circumstances.