IQOS 2.4 Plus
What is the difference between IQOS 2.4 and IQOS 2.4 Plus?
IQOS 2.4 Plus has the following features:
• IQOS Holder: faster charging (up to 35% faster than IQOS 2.4)
• IQOS Holder vibration
• More robust Pocket Charger (improved latch)
• Brighter, white lights on IQOS Holder display
• Auto cleaning cycle replaces manual cleaning
IQOS Holder vibration:
• Vibration begins and a light pulses when you press and hold the Heating Button. This indicates the beginning of the experience (that you can enjoy a tobacco stick for about 6 minutes or 14 puffs whichever comes first).
• Vibration and blinking begin when there are 30 seconds or 2 puffs left. This indicates that the IQOS Holder will switch off automatically.
• Auto cleaning is automatically triggered every 20 charges, after the IQOS Holder has finished its charging process.
• During auto cleaning, the user will observe a longer charging process of the Holder (recharge – cleaning – recharge) and constant pulsing white lights.
How can I check the charge level of the battery?
You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
1. Press for 1 second the ON/OFF button
2. The LEDs will turn on and indicate the level of charge:
• 1 LED = low charge level
• 4 LEDs = device is fully charged
How long does it take to fully charge the device?
It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 2.4+ Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet. Only charge IQOS 2.4+ device using the supplied AC Power Adaptor and USB cable.
Should I always fully charge my Pocket Charger battery?
The IQOS device does not require a full charge to work. If the IQOS 2.4+ Pocket Charger is fully charged you may use the holder for up to 20 times.
How can I reset my IQOS device?
You can easily do a reset of your IQOS 2.4+ device by simultaneously pressing and then releasing the Bluetooth and Power Buttons until all lights briefly blink.
What do device vibrations mean?
Holder vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
What does the red light on my Holder mean?
The red light, blinking or steady, on your Holder may indicate that:
- Holder is not charged
- Device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C)
- You pressed on the Holder button during usage
- Holder malfunction. To resolve the issue, you may try the following:
a. Check that the IQOS 2.4Plus Pocket Charger is switched ON and has enough power
b. Place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and wait until it is fully charged (up to 4 minutes)
c. Ensure your Holder’s electric contact is clean
d. If none of the above works, perform a reset of your device: How can I reset my IQOS device?
e. Still no luck? Please contact Customer Support +599 9 788 9998 Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS Store.
What does the red light on my Pocket Charger mean?
a. Holder light on the IQOS 2.4Plus Pocket Charger indicates a Holder malfunction. A slowly pulsing red light while charging means that the Holder battery is reaching the end of its life cycle.
b. The bottom light on the Pocket Charger Battery Status indicates a Pocket Charger malfunction or device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C)
Please, perform a reset of your device ("How can I reset my IQOS device?" ) and make sure it is in the optimal temperature range.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care +599 9 788 9998 Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS Store.
What is the optimal IQOS device functioning temperature?
IQOS 2.4Plus is designed to work in a wide range of temperatures, but HEETS tobacco stick tastes best when the device is used between 10℃ and 40℃.